We bank on, and make use of so many modern appliances on a daily basis that it is easy to take them for granted. But it’s a fact that there was a time when people even didn’t imagine these things; forget about inventing a mixi machine or something like it.
An electric mixer is an example for that. It seems almost impossible to make cookie dough or whipping cream just by using your hand. Electric mixers are foremost in almost every kitchen, and have only been around for about 100 years or so.
Top 3 Best Juicer Mixer Grinder
The whisk is the ancestor of the electric mixer grinder you must have notice that almost every kitchen is sure to have at least one of—the whisk. Comparatively it is also a novice in its modern form.
In ancient times stems of peach or apple trees would be bundled together to make a whisk, but the motive was often more to extract the aroma from the wood into batters mixes instead of mixing the ingredients together.
It was the chef’s job to mix things. In the mid-19th century the wire whisk was designed in France help in French cooking and slowly introduced to the masses.
Different inventors were working on multiple ideas to come up with the best mixer grinder, and finally the design of the first mechanized mixer was developed by Ralph Collier, a tinsmith from Baltimore, Maryland, who lodged his “Egg Beater” with moving parts in December 1856.
Collier’s creation was a breakthrough for two reasons: first, it made the job of beating eggs easier than it had ever been before, and second, it triggered a revolt,
As it motivated many inventors with its gear mechanism that till now we use many tools every day that includes drills and car transmissions are inspired by it.
In 1908 an American engineer came up with the idea of first standing mixer for the Hobart Manufacturing Company.
This mixer was distinctive because of his idea of “planetary action,” where the mixer swirls the bowl in a circular motion in one direction and the beater does the opposite of it.
As it was too heavy and has a capacity of massive 80 quarts, Johnson’s Hobart mixer, simply named “Model H,” in 1915. At that time people were looking for something like a small mixer grinder. So Johnson was working nonstop to create a new version for domestic use.
In 1919 Hobart launched the new product and named it Kitchen Aid (stand mixer) for domestic use. To help out the home bread bakers, the primitive 5-quart KitchenAid weighed around 65 pound.
In the beginning, retailers were somewhat hesitant to keep the KitchenAid mixer, to take them out from their shells; Hobart made a team of women to improve sales.
They use to go door to door and give demonstrations. These presentations worked well with the retailers, and then the presentations included a citrus juicer and food grinder attachment as well,
As that was at hand in the market in1919. Thus KitchenAid stand mixers were on their way to become the foremost device in every kitchen.
A mixer can mix ingredients and make pastes of it. Usually, it helps us to make smoothies, pastes, and batters. Whereas, a mixer grinder is a union of the features of both mixers and grinders.
It consists of two jars one small and one big that allows us to grind the ingredients very delicately. It has the capacity of turning any substance both wet and dry into powder. For instance spices, pulses, sugar, coffee beans, etc.
Most of the times, a mixer grinder consists of two jars, rubber lids, etc. it has a very unique feature also, it is the speed control.
It permits you to manage the speed of the mixer grinder. For instance- if you are working on the puree and smoothies or batter then you can operate the motor on normal mode, and if you are in a hurry to grind your pulses and spices then make it run faster.
Usually, mixer grinders can run at a speed of approx. 10,000 revolutions per minute. It’s always recommended to have a mixer grinder which has 750-watt motor as it is the standard one.
It is suitable for both big and small families. Its motor is not that much powerful but sufficient for both type of families.
The concept of Mixer grinder was based on stone pounding technology. But in this age, we have a food processor and a mixer grinder that runs on electricity and is based on gear drive technology.
It consists of pounding blades to go with its sharp edges. It imitates the pounding effects on the foods and ingredients.
Types and brands of Mixer Grinder: Prestige is a well-known brand when we talk about kitchen and small home appliances. It has a variety of products, which can help you to enjoy your time in kitchen by making things smooth and simple in the kitchen.
Prestige mixer is one of them, or you may call it prestige mixer grinder. This brand has really worked hard to make its presence felt in the market. It gained its ground very fast because of its customer service and top quality product range.
Preethi is also a reputed name when it comes to kitchen appliances. People trust this brand very much as it has produced some of the best mixer grinders, customized for the regular household. They have cemented their place in this market, subsequently with the launching of their first Preethi mixer grinder way back in 1978.
When we talk about mixer grinder it’s all about grinding the stuff that you have in your kitchen to prepare food. It can be meat also.
It is better to process meat at home to prepare some mouthwatering recipes. But for this you have to have the best Kitchenaid meat grinder, Meat grinding is an art in itself and to be a perfect artist selecting the right device is very crucial.
Mixer Grinders are proving to be a stroke of luck for the home chefs, due to their multi-tasking ability and easy to use features. There are some astonishing brands and trendy models that can fit any kind of home decor with much ease.
Mixer grinders can help you out not only with spices and vegetables you can make some chutneys also. That’s why the manufacturing companies are churning out the best models of juicer mixer grinder online.
Things to Consider Before Buying The Best Mixer Grinder:
Your Safety First:
No matter which electrical appliance you use, the first thing to keep in your mind is your safety. Pick the one that is easy and safe to use. A mixer grinder that comes with durable lock and overload protection features are the best one to pick.
Mixer grinder usually stops because of overloading while using it. The overload protection feature is there to make sure that the appliance does not get damaged. Besides this, it’s always better to look for a mixer with a long lasting and high-quality cord.
Right Speed and Wattage:
If you want your Mixer grinder to last longer check the speed and wattage as it plays a vital role in its longevity. It should be anywhere ranging from 550 to 750W. Any mixer with wattage below this range will stop while grinding dry or wet spices, mixing batters.
Speaking of the speed, the speed of 3+ pulses is good for any mixer grinder to mix and grind food ingredients. Pick the one that offers efficiency, speed and the electronic speed sensor to make sure you have a well-organized grinding speed.
Number of Jars:
If you want the best mixer grinder, then you must see how many jars you are getting with it. Usually, they come with three to four jars for numerous tasks. These jars have various storage capacities and number of blade sizes for grinding.
Jars should come with lasting and break resistance lids to handle daily dose of wear and tear. Besides this, a mixer grinder must have a handle that gives you a firm grip to load and unload the jars with much ease.
The Right Brand:
Picking the right kind of brand is like a half job done for you. Because most of the top brands will provide you with the durable and quality appliances.
A good quality mixer grinder means it doesn’t need any repairs or replacements for a longer period of time. It will save your energy and time, by not letting you lose money on multiple repairs or getting a new replacement.
Considering the Quality:
The mixer grinder with cheap body material is of no use, because picking a mixer grinder with a strong body, durable blades, and well-designed jars can make your kitchen experience more enjoyable.
A good quality of the mixer grinder will allow you to operate smoothly. Now a day’s most of the brands are producing high-grade mixer grinders merged with advanced features and matchless performance.
Food Safe Mixer Grinder:
Too much of heat in your mixer grinder is not good, as your food can lose its vitamins and minerals when it collides with heat.
Hence, it is crucial that you must get a mixer grinder with the right wattage and overload guarding feature. This will keep your food safe and you can eat it without any problem. You just have to find is a mixer grinder that is food safe.
The smooth functioning of your mixer grinder to an extent depends on its blades. You should always go for the mixer grinder that has the blades made from superior quality material like stainless steel.
As this Stainless steel 304 blades are well ordered, sturdy, and rust-resistant. The stainless steel blades that are of 304 grades are the best ones. It has the ability to retain their sharpness for longer period of time.
Don’t touch the blades with your hands when your mixer grinder is in a good shape. The sharpness of its blades can hurt you seriously.
The foremost thing before buying anything that comes to our mind is budget. Most of the times the budget solely depends on the features that comes with mixer grinder.
The price of the appliance should justify its quality. Sometimes a budget mixer grinder also serves you for years depending on its usage.
Always go for the brands that provide a good warranty on their products. A warranty period of 2 to 5 years for mixer grinder is regarded as good to pick the model.
It is always better to look for an additional warranty on its motor. To make sure that your mixer grinder is shielded for an extended period of time.
Always go for quality to get away with persistent repairs and save your money. It is quite difficult to restore the defective appliance time and again.
Here is a List of Top 3 Best Juicer Mixer Grinder
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Juicer Mixer Grinder & Blender Combo 1200 Watt, 1200W, Dark Gray
- NutriBullet blender combo will take your nutrition extraction to the next level with the versatility of both a multi-serving pitcher and a single serve cup.
- Three precision speeds, A pulse function and the extract program offer full control at the Press of a button. 1200 watts of power let you make an endless array of smoothies, soups, sauces, nut butters and beyond.
- Includes: (1) 1200W motor base, (1) 64 oz blender with lid and vented lid cap, (1) Tamper, (1) 32 oz cup, (1) 24 oz cup, (2) to-go lids, (1) easy-twist Extractor blade, and recipe book
- The easy-twist Extractor blade is made of powerful stainless steel and designed with cyclonic action. Our super-durable BPA-free pitcher and cups are made of high-performance plastic.
- Hassle-free cleaning – simply place pitcher and cups in the dishwasher and rinse The easy twist Extractor blades with soap and water.
- Unit dimensions: 8.07 L x 7.75 W x 16.97 H
- This item includes a 1 year Limited warranty.
OMMO Blender 1800w, Professional Countertop Blender Smoothie Maker with Built-in Timer, High Power Blender 68oz Cups for Smoothies, Blend, Chop, Grind
- 1800W High-performance kitchen Blender: OMMO 1800W countertop mixer can complete fruits, vegetables, and ice in a few seconds. Powerful nutrition and vitamin extraction to provide delicious and nutritious beverages
- Built-in 7 presets and 9-speed controls: the multifunctional kitchen mixer can easily adjust the 9-speed control, and 7 pre-programmed settings to meet your multifunctional mixing needs, such as emulsified cream, mixed frozen food, baby food, whipped nuts and coffee, Cut salad, and dipping sauce, hot soup, ice, etc
- Powerful motor & hardened 6 blades: Using a 6 blade blender, it can handle the toughest ingredients. This smoothie blender can crush ice faster and blend ingredients more smoothly than other blenders. 1800W powerful motor, with overheat protection, strong heat dissipation, smooth ventilation, and continuous use
- 68 oz cup, sturdy and durable: BPA-free cooking mixer is durable and easy to grip. The base of the mixer is equipped with non-slip suction cup feet, so you can safely mix on the kitchen countertop. This 64-ounce (approximately 1.9 liters) professional blender is ideal for home and commercial use
- Health, safety, and hygiene: All materials of this smoothie machine are BPA-free and use food-grade materials, which are absolutely safe. Using a drop of dish soap and warm water, your professional mixer can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. To clean the motor base, wipe it with a damp cloth
Vitamix 5200 Blender, Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz. Container, Red, DAA
- Variable speed control: easily adjust speed to achieve a variety of textures. The dial can be rotated at any point during the blend, so you’re in complete control
- Large batches: The size and shape of the self-cleaning 64-ounce container is ideal for blending medium to large batches.
- Hot soup: The blades in the Vitamin container reach speeds fast enough to create friction heat, bringing cold ingredients to steaming hot in about six minutes
- Hardened stainless-steel blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results
- Self-cleaning: with a drop of dish soap and Warm water, your Vitamin Machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
- What’s in the box: motor base, 64 oz. Container, getting started guide, DVD, classic tamper.
- Design feature: radial cooling fan and thermal protection system